We're delighted to announce the launch of our RE:COAT project - an initiative rooted in our sense of responsibility to promote sustainability and circularity within the fashion industry.
As a brand, we are committed to:
- using sustainable, natural, and off-set materials in our collections;
- ensuring the maximum longevity of our garments through the highest production values;
- sourcing supplies locally and supporting local communities with our buying choices;
- paying a living wage to all employees;
- using strictly recycled and/or biodegradable materials in our packaging;
- facilitating circularity and a ‘zero waste’ ethos.
Through our RE:COAT project, you can trade in your worn mainline coat in exchange for a Green Voucher equivalent to up to 40% of the price that you paid for it. This voucher can then be put towards a new coat (which you can of course go on to trade in...!)
To participate in this opportunity, please read the terms and conditions below, and drop us a line using the contact form. One of our team will get back to you swiftly with instructions on where to return your coat.
Terms and Conditions:
1) We can accept all good condition, pre-worn coats that are in our current mainline collection and that do not feature any form of personalisation. (Unfortunately, coats that are irreparably damaged or stained cannot be accepted, although we are happy to recommend textile recycling initiatives in your area)
2) The Green Vouchers issued on receipt of eligible merchandise can be used against any coat in our new, mainline collections, including special and limited editions. (Hurray!)
3) Our RE:COAT project is currently only open to the trading in of coats purchased from this site (but watch this space!)